Looking back to a long history.
Möller Medical was founded in 1949 by Adolf Möller under the name “Adolf Möller Feinmechanik”. The young company was already committed to serve medical progress.
In 1986, the company, then with 90 employees, was acquired by the Blum family and renamed “Möller Feinmechanik Fulda” (MFF). Among usual precision-engineered products, components and end products for medical technology and chemical analysis applications were manufactured.
In the time in between the following brochure has been issued. We really enjoyed leafing through it.