Why shall I wear a facemask?
Wearing a mask is part of everybody´s social responsibility. It serves to protect others and yourself.
The virus is transmitted directly via droplets spread by an infected person either sneezing, coughing or talking.
These miniscule droplets can remain airborne over a distance of approximately 2 meters. Being in close contact with others increases your risk of infecting them and infecting yourself.
Breathing through the mask slows down the airflow and captures a large percentage of the droplets that would otherwise become airborne.
Will I be completely protected by wearing the mask?
Unfortunately not. The mask reduces the risk of spreading the droplet infection and protects others. Due to its filtering function you are protected to a certain extent yourself. Wearing the mask reduces the overall infection risk.
How do it put on the mask?
• Wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly.
• Ensure that the fleece fabric is undamaged, clean and dry.
• Turn the inner side of mask towards your face.
• Put the mask on by pulling the rubber straps over your ears. Cover nose and chin.
What should I pay attention to when wearing the mask?
• Do not touch the mask while wearing.
• Before removing the mask wash your hands.
• Change the fabric at least on a daily basis.
• Clean the fabric and the holder elements thoroughly.
• The fabric of the mask must be stored at a dry and clean place.
How do I clean and disinfect fabric and holder elements?
The fleece fabric is machine washable (60°C). Alternatively you can wet the fabric and put it in the oven for 5 minutes with 80°C or place it in the microwave for 2-4 minutes at highest level.
For health reasons do not clean the fabric with chemicals. They are not necessary to disinfect the fabric. The holder elements can be cleaned with alcohol as well as common disinfectants. A thorough cleaning with soap is possible as well.
"As a medical technology company based in Fulda, we are very pleased to be able to contribute to this cooperation as a production and sales partner. In view of the exceptional situation, these masks will be a part of our everyday life in the near future. Keeping sustainability in mind and being able to use the masks again and again is a huge advantage, both ecologically and economically," stressed Peter Schrempp,
General Manager at Möller Medical GmbH.